This is a game changer for summer get-togethers and packed with protein. We teamed up with our favorite flax/protein bread, ROYO, to create this delicious side-dish. We have been making it all summer long for family events, but we know we will be using this when the weather starts to warm up as well.
Don't skip out on this! Let us know if you make it and who you'll be sharing it with.
Use the spicy chili flavor for an added kick!
What you'll need:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded organic chicken
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (we use Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce w olive oil)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup organic cheddar cheese (plus a bit more to sprinkle on top)
Method: (serves 6-8)
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well-combined.
3) Pour dip into an 8x8 pan, top with extra sprinkle of cheddar cheese and bake for 25-30 min.
4) Serve w toasted ROYO spicy chili toast sticks